Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Notecards

 


'Tis the season to send tidings of comfort and joy....there is no better way to do so than to send a handmade card with heartfelt sentiments, or choose to give a ribbon-wrapped set for a gift in itself.  These are flat cards with an embossed inset.  The designs are stamped with black ink.  A merry ribbon is tied around each set of cards & envelopes.
The green-ribboned set is "Tis the Season".  The red-ribboned set is "Merry Merry Christmas".  The gold-ribboned set is "Wishing you Loads of Holiday Cheer!", and is the only set to have a message on the back of the card.  All designs come in sets of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment