Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thanks for Stepping Out...

These thank you cards were created for supporters of our 2012 Atlanta MS Walk Team.  Each spring, we gather together in Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA to walk for awareness of Multiple Sclerosis and join together in the hope for a cure.  This year we were able to raise over $5,000 to be used by the National MS Society to fund local programs, support patients and caregivers, and provide treatments and medications.   

These are 5x7 folded cards and were customized with a 2x3 team photo and an awareness ribbon stamp on the front, and team information on the inside top.  The inside bottom section of the card was left blank for a hand-written sentiment that will make the card personal for each recipient.

1 comment:

  1. I love these. Thanks for walking and raising donations and thanks for designing the thank you notes! Love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete