Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Bright Future Together

I had a lady recently contact me about creating invitations for her upcoming wedding.  The location of the wedding was at the beach, but she did not want it to be beach-themed or anything too cliche.  Her wedding colors were hot pink and bright orange, and she wanted to incorporate those colors into the wedding invitations.  She wanted something simple and fun.  I created these four samples for her with her wedding colors.  Pictured here are a single-layer, double-layer, and two triple-layer options. They each have a different personality, but all incorporate a bright summery feel.  With a hot pink and bright orange backdrop, this bride-to-be and her groom are sure to have a bright future ahead!  If you are interested in wedding invitations, but aren't exactly sure what you want, I would be happy to create several choices for you to choose from as well.  As always, every detail can be completely customized to fit your personality and preferences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment