Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Birthday Celebration

These invitations were designed for an 80th birthday celebration with family and friends.  The birthday girl's favorite color is yellow, and the celebration was a bright and cheery event.  I added hints of yellow, deep pink, and green to other aspects of the celebration as well.  The cupcakes were even designed by the specialty bakery to coordinate with the invitations.  The invitations are 4.5" x 6" triple-layer flat cards:  cardstock, patterned paper, and vellum, including a sheer ribbon. The collage below features pictures of cupcake accents, favor tags (that accompanied personalized m&m's), and a birthday card for the guest of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment