Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Wedding Day


I made the invitations for my wedding and loved how they turned out. They were the perfect first impression for our perfect day. I used a folded embossed card with a double layer of patterned paper and vellum on the inside, tied with a brown satin ribbon. 

I also made the wedding programs...

...And one of our wedding favors, a packet of wildflower seeds to represent our growing love for each other.  The back of the packet reads, "Plant these wildflower seeds in honor of our love.  Watch your flowers bloom as our love grows!"  It could be personalized just for you!

I loved adding these personal touches to my wedding day and would love to help you add your own touches to your special day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment