Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Monday, June 11, 2012

Take Note...

These cute dry-erase boards make the perfect place for taking notes or writing reminders. They come in 4x6 and 5x7 (my favorite size) and are personalized with a variety of patterned paper, ribbons, and tags. They can be completely customized and I can include an initial or small decoration on the accent tag.  How many people can you think of right now that would love one of these, yourself included? 

No comments:

Post a Comment