Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Friday, June 1, 2012

"Stock their Pantry" Bridal Shower

Who wouldn't want to start their married life having all the things they need to make delicious meals together or for each other? 

This invitation was a lot of fun to create. The border is compiled of pictures from actual items on the couple's bridal registries, plus some pantry staples. I wanted it to look like a "brown grocery bag" when it was received in the mail to immediately convey the theme of the shower. This invitation is a 5x7 double-layer flat card with ribbon. It also includes an accent on the envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment