Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Friday, June 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home

"Houses are built with bricks and beams. Homes are filled with love and dreams."
It has been just a few days over a year since we moved into our new home.  Our home is the first house that we have purchased, since we rented a house for our first two years of marriage.  We were blessed with the ability to buy such a perfect home for us.  Once all the boxes were unpacked and we were settled in, I created these "new address" cards to mail to our closest family and friends.  It is printed on a 4x6 card with a decorative paper and ribbon header.

No comments:

Post a Comment