Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Saturday, June 2, 2012

"A Ladies' Luncheon" Invite

This invitation was created for a Ladies' Luncheon which was held to celebrate an amazing 80 years of life with close friends and female family members.  A neat detail about this project was that the stamps on the envelopes were actually custom designed to match the invitation.  The invitation is 4.5" x 6" triple-layer flat card built with cardstock, patterned paper, and vellum with a sheer ribbon.  As noted on the invite, the attendees of the luncheon were asked to write a note or a memory on an enclosed note card and bring it to the luncheon in lieu of a gift.  I was lucky enough to attend the celebration myself, and the memories that these ladies shared were so sweet and sincere.  They have definitely had a wonderful life together and I'm sure they will continue celebrating each and every day in the years to come.
"All the days ordained for me were written in Your book, before one of them came to be."  (Psalm 139: 16b, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment