Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share with you my love for creating! I have been making invitations, cards, thank you notes, and more fun things for myself and my family for several years. I have decided to venture out and offer my products to you. If you have an event or celebration coming up, or if you just want some all-occasion note cards to have on hand, please consider using my services. I will be posting photos of products I have created, so if you see something you like please let me know! All paper goods are made to order for your special something! Thanks for your support! ~JoAnn

Friday, June 15, 2012

Personalized Post-it Notes

 These personalized post-it notes are a perfect gift for a co-worker, secretary, teacher, friend, or anyone that needs to write notes and reminders from time to time. You may even need some for your office or home.  They are hand-stamped in the bottom right corner. I have photographed a few examples of available stamps, but availability is not limited to those pictured. If you would like an initial, several font styles are available. If you would like more than one design per pad, the designs will be stamped in an alternating pattern.
Personalized Post-It notes make perfect gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment